Temporary Road Closures - Special Event - Maitland River Run - Sunday 28 May 2017
Council wishes to advise that the following Maitland streets will be temporarily closed to conduct the Maitland River Run special event. Date and times are as follows:
From 7.00am to 1.00pm Sunday 28 May 2017
- High Street - from Church Street to Cathedral Street
- High Street - northern side from St Andrews Street to Church Street
- Stillsbury Lane
- Cathedral Street - full length.
- Temporary bus zones to be installed on Ken Tubman Drive north of the Caltex Service Station; opposite Pender Place; and southbound lane just south of the High Street roundabout.
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES - SPECIAL EVENT
THE MAITLAND AROMA – COFFEE AND CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL 2017
Council proposes to temporarily close sections of the following Maitland streets to conduct the upcoming Maitland Aroma event:
From 6.00am Friday 11 August to 12.00 noon Monday 14 August 2017
- St Andrews Street between High Street and river bank
- Riverside car park
- Stillsbury Lane (between Riverside car park and High Street)
Warning and detour signs will be installed where appropriate.
Comments relating to the running of the event (not related to road closures or traffic management), should be made in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Maitland City Council, P.O. Box 220, Maitland 2320, endorsed “Maitland Aroma Special Event - file 150/5”. The closing date for comments relating to the special event is 4.00 pm 25 May 2017.
Public comments regarding the proposed road closures should also be forwarded in writing (addressed to the General Manager at the above address), endorsed “Maitland Aroma Special Event – Road Closures – File 122/944”. The closing date for comments will be 4.00 pm on 8 June 2017.