Council wishes to advise that it has received an application from Morpeth Anzac Day Committee to temporarily close a section of Swan Street and Northumberland Street Morpeth to hold the annual Morpeth Anzac Day March and Ceremony. Details of the temporary closures on Saturday, 25 April 2020 are as follows:
- Green Street from High to Swan Street (10.00am to 11.15am)
- Berkley Street from Close to Swan Street (10.40am to 11.15am)
- Northumberland Street from Close Street to Morpeth Bridge ((10.40am to 11.15am)
- Phoenix Park Road to Morpeth Bridge (10.40am to 11.15 am)
- Swan Street from Tank Street to Northumberland Street (10.00am to 10.50am)
Public comments regarding the proposed temporary road closures should be made in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Maitland City Council, PO Box 220, Maitland NSW 2320 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org endorsed “Morpeth Anzac Day 2020 Temporary Road Closures – file 122/944” . The closing date for comments relating to the temporary road closures is 4.00pm Thursday, 20 February 2020.