Find out how to Contact Council during COVID-19 restrictions.
Council's Customer Experience Team is located at 285-287 High Street, Maitland and is operating during the normal hours of 8.30am till 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am till 4.30pm Friday. All visitors (including delivery and pickup) are all required to check-in upon arrival via QR code or the Service NSW app.
Alternative ways to contact Council
- You can call us on 02 4934 9700
- You can find information and report any issues or live chat online via our website
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to engage with Council
- Visit Council's website
- Follow Maitland City Council on Facebook
- Follow Maitland City Council on Twitter
Need to see someone?
For community members who have no other way to make a transaction with Council, appointments will be made available for transactions (please note we don’t accept cash) between the hours of 11.00am and 1.00pm every Wednesday. Appointments can be made by calling 02 4934 9700.