Find out how to Contact Council during COVID-19 restrictions.
Council's Customer Service Centre, location at 285-287 High Street, Maitland is closed to the public. While face to face service is not currently available, there are other ways to contact and engage with Council's friendly team.
Ways to contact Council
- You can call us on 02 4934 9700
- You can find information and report some issues or live chat online at maitland.nsw.gov.au
- You can email us at email@example.com
Ways to engage with Council
- Visit Council's website
- Follow Maitland City Council on Facebook
- Follow Maitland City Council on Twitter
Need to see someone?
For community members who have no other way to make a transaction with Council, appointments will be made available for transactions (please note we don’t accept cash) between the hours of 11.00am and 1.00pm every Wednesday. Appointments can be made by calling 02 4934 9700.