Draft Operational Plan 2021/22
Council has prepared a draft Operational Plan 2021/22 which sets out the activities and infrastructure projects, budget, rating structure and fees and charges for the 2021/22 financial year.
Council is seeking your feedback on its proposed activities and infrastructure projects, budget, rating structure and fees and charges for the 2021/22 financial year.
The draft Operational Plan 2021/22 guides the delivery of Council services for the period and includes:
- Management of Council services including aquatics, community facilities, events, Maitland Regional Art Gallery, libraries, waste and recycling, compliance, development planning and more
- Proposed fees and charges for sport and recreation facilities, community hall and room hire pool entry and programs, waste disposal, development assessment, inspection services, rates and more
- A continuing program of construction and maintenance on our roads, footpaths, cycleways, drains and bridges.
- The continued delivery of over $250 million in major infrastructure projects that support community growth
- A focus on customer driven transformation, including enhanced customer experience and use of technology to improve service delivery and use
- Statement of Revenue (including draft 2021/22 Fees and Charges, and draft Statement of Rating Structure)
Have your say
On 13 April 2021, Council endorsed the draft framework for public exhibition commencing on 15 April 2021 and closing on 16 May 2021. The community is invited to provide feedback on the draft plan during this time by making an online submission using the form below, emailing email@example.com or writing to:
The General Manager
Maitland City Council
PO Box 220
Maitland NSW 2320
Operational Plan 2021/22 presented to Council for adoption
Operational Plan 2021/22 commences