Draft Operational Plan 2021/22
Council has prepared a draft Operational Plan 2021/22 which sets out the activities and infrastructure projects, budget, rating structure and fees and charges for the 2021/22 financial year.
Council sought your feedback on its proposed activities and infrastructure projects, budget, rating structure and fees and charges for the 2021/22 financial year.
The draft Operational Plan 2021/22 guides the delivery of Council services for the period and includes:
- Management of Council services including aquatics, community facilities, events, Maitland Regional Art Gallery, libraries, waste and recycling, compliance, development planning and more
- Proposed fees and charges for sport and recreation facilities, community hall and room hire pool entry and programs, waste disposal, development assessment, inspection services, rates and more
- A continuing program of construction and maintenance on our roads, footpaths, cycleways, drains and bridges.
- The continued delivery of over $250 million in major infrastructure projects that support community growth
- A focus on customer driven transformation, including enhanced customer experience and use of technology to improve service delivery and use
- Statement of Revenue (including draft 2021/22 Fees and Charges, and draft Statement of Rating Structure)
Have your say
Submissions for the draft Operational Plan 2021/22 closed on 16 May 2021. The Operational Plan was adopted by Council on 8 June 2021 and takes effect from 1 July 2021.
Operational Plan 2021/22 presented to Council for adoption
Operational Plan 2021/22 commences