New Woodberry Skate Park Design and Construction
The new facility will be built on the site of the existing skate park, in collaboration with Trinity Skateparks.
We heard from the community about the features you want to see in a new skate park, and we'll keep you updated on the next steps as we approach design and construction.
Have Your Say
An online survey is now open for community members that use the skate park, or have an active interest in helping to develop the design of the new skate park in Woodberry.
Complete the survey before it closes on Monday 4 April.
Council staff, in partnership with Trinity Skateparks, are conducting three in person engagement opportunities at locations in and around Woodberry.
You can come and tell us what you want to see at:
Woodberry Skate Park on Friday 25 March, 3.00pm to 5.00pm
Outside Beresfield Woolworths on Saturday 26 March, 9.00am to 11.00am
Woodberry Skate Park on Saturday 26 March, 3.00pm to 4.30pm
Online survey open
Info and engagement stall at Woodberry Skate Park, 3.00pm to 5.00pm
Info and engagement stall outside Beresfield Woolworths, 9.00am to 11.00am
Info and engagement stall at Woodberry Skate Park, 3.00pm to 4.30pm
Online survey closes
Design to be revealed and construction to begin
New Woodberry Skate Park to open
- To be eligible to enter the competition, entrants must complete at least one of the Eastern Precinct Community Facilities surveys for Tenambit, Thornton and/or Chisholm.
- Employees and Councillors of Maitland City Council and Spectrum Comms and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the draw.
- Entrants must provide their contact details, including name and email or phone, to receive the prize.
- Only one (1) entry to the competition per person will be accepted.
- Entries across all three (3) surveys will be combined and duplicate entries will be removed.
- This competition will have five (5) randomly selected winners. All entrants will be entered into an automated system which will select five (5) names at random.
- Up to five (5) valid entries, as determined by Council Officers, will receive a prize.
- The randomly selected winners will be awarded one (1) $50 prepaid Visa card each.
- The prize winners will be notified via email or phone by 30 March 2022.