Council's General Manager is supported by the Executive Leadership Team in the implementation of Council decisions and policies.
Council's General Manager is David Evans PSM. David has more than 40 years experience in local government and is responsible for establishing and maintaining an organisational structure which ensures the decisions of Council are implemented and its vision delivered.
The General Manager also appoints the Executive Leadership Team, which assists with the overall leadership and governance of the organisation.
Executive Leadership Team:
- Chris James, Group Manager Infrastructure and Works
- Leah Flint, Group Manager Strategy, Performance and Business Systems
- Matthew Prendergast, Group Manager Planning and Environment
Judy Jaeger, Group Manager Culture, Community and Recreation
- Tiffany Allen, Executive Manager Workplace Culture and Safety
- Rachel MacLucas, Executive Manager Vibrant City
See the full organisation structure.
Pictured left to right: Judy Jaegar, Leah Flint, Chris James, David Evans, Matthew Prendergast, Rachel MacLucas and Tiffany Allen.