Lifestyle and Shopping Precincts
There are close to 300 businesses trading at The Levee in Central Maitland, covering entertainment and dining, a blend of small business and national retail stores, and professional services such as banks, solicitors and accountants.
What makes The Levee unique?
- A growing mix of restaurateurs call The Levee home, providing cuisines from around the world with menus to suit all tastes. There are approximately 33 restaurants and cafes.
- A diverse range of small businesses including unique boutiques, high end home wares and specialty stores.
- All the recognised national retail stores and professional services are represented.
- Regular calendar of events and activations, including festivals, markets and live entertainment.
- An outdoor shopping precinct connected with nature, The Levee combines city living with open space and fresh country air.
The historic town of Morpeth is a premier boutique shopping and dining precinct nestled on the Hunter River. A tourist town known for its genuine charm with chic shops, trendy cafés and restaurants, it must be Morpeth.
Businesses are generally open Thursday to Sunday.
The small pocket precinct of Lawes and High Street in East Maitland includes The Village Walk Arcade and offers a collection of speciality and service shops.
Lorn's shopping precinct has a great sense of charm. It presents a great mix of food options and services along with a great playground close by for the kids.
A small shopping strip that provides everything you could want at your doorstep with shop owners that know the community who walk through their doors.
Thornton features high quality retail offerings, food and community services all within a convenient pocket precinct that delivers accessible and stress free shopping.