Bookings and carnival schedule
The 50m pool at Maitland and East Maitland Aquatic Centres will be closed at various times from late January to early March due to School Swimming Carnivals being held at the facilities. During these times, the indoor pool at Maitland Aquatic Centre will remain open.
If you are an existing customer you can use your registered email address to login to the below customer portals.
You will need to follow the password reset process the first time you access the portal.
Once they have logged in to the customer portal, you will be able to book sessions. If you need help with online bookings, please follow these guidelines.
When we resume regular programming, you will also be able to purchase memberships and visit passes, book sessions/facilities and classes online.
After making your selection and submitting, you can accept any terms and conditions and complete the payment. A purchase confirmation will appear on the webpage. A confirmation email will be sent to the customer upon purchase.
New customers will need to register for an account in order to complete the online booking or make purchases online.
Once the registration is complete, the customer will be able to log into the portal and follow the steps provided above for existing customers.
If you need help with online bookings, please follow these guidelines.
- Application for use of Council Aquatics Centres (1.78 MB)
- Aquatics casual lane online booking guidelines - member (1.02 MB)
- Aquatics casual lane online booking guidelines - new customer (989.51 KB)
- Emergency Evacuation Diagram - East Maitland Aquatics Centre (1.26 MB)
- Emergency Evacuation Diagram - Maitland Aquatics Centre (3.78 MB)
- Guidelines for Safe Water Supervision (409.38 KB)
- Terms and Conditions for Council Use of Aquatic Centres (1.01 MB)