Bookings and carnival schedule
If you are an existing customer you can use your registered email address to login to the below customer portals.
You will need to follow the password reset process the first time you access the portal.
Once they have logged in to the customer portal, you will be able to book sessions. If you need help with online bookings, please follow these guidelines.
When we resume regular programming, you will also be able to purchase memberships and visit passes, book sessions/facilities and classes online.
After making your selection and submitting, you can accept any terms and conditions and complete the payment. A purchase confirmation will appear on the webpage. A confirmation email will be sent to the customer upon purchase.
New customers will need to register for an account in order to complete the online booking or make purchases online.
Once the registration is complete, the customer will be able to log into the portal and follow the steps provided above for existing customers.
If you need help with online bookings, please follow these guidelines.
You can view lap availability by using the links below. Book ahead of your visit at either Maitland or East Maitland Aquatics Centre using the links above.
|Maitland Aquatic Centre: Outdoor Pool Availability||Maitland Aquatic Centre: Indoor Pool Availability|
|Maitland Aquatic Centre: Splash Pad Availability|
Aquatic Centre Hire
As your application progresses, you will be required to provide a copy of your insurances, COVID-19 safety plan, and relevant qualifications.
- Application for use of Council Aquatics Centres (1.65 MB)
- Aquatics casual lane online booking guidelines - member (1.02 MB)
- Aquatics casual lane online booking guidelines - new customer (989.51 KB)
- Emergency Evacuation Diagram - East Maitland Aquatics Centre (1.26 MB)
- Emergency Evacuation Diagram - Maitland Aquatics Centre (3.78 MB)
- Guidelines for Safe Water Supervision (409.38 KB)
- Terms and Conditions for Council Use of Aquatic Centres (179.49 KB)