Bookings and carnival schedule
To hire either of our Aquatic Centres, you will need to download and complete a booking form and contact the appropriate Aquatic Centre to enquire about availability.
As part of the application you will be asked to complete an application and enclose a copy of insurances, your Covid-19 safety plan and any necessary qualifications.
For further information please use the contact information below:
- Maitland Aquatic Centre - Les Darcy Drive, Maitland
Phone: 02 4933 5073
The 50m pool at Maitland and East Maitland Aquatic Centres will be closed at various times from late January to early March due to School Swimming Carnivals being held at the facilities. During these times, the indoor pool at Maitland Aquatic Centre will remain open.
- Application for use of Council Aquatics Centres (1.78 MB)
- Emergency Evacuation Diagram - East Maitland Aquatics Centre (1.26 MB)
- Emergency Evacuation Diagram - Maitland Aquatics Centre (3.78 MB)
- Guidelines for Safe Water Supervision (409.38 KB)
- Terms and Conditions for Council Use of Aquatic Centres (1.01 MB)