You can book up to two (2) bulky waste kerbside collections each financial year. The items will be picked up from the front of your property & can be booked via the online portal.
Be sure to only place accepted waste items out on your kerbside the day before your booking date.
A booking can be for a single bulky service, of up to two (2) cubic metres, or for larger volumes of waste, your two bulky services can be combined, for up to four (4) cubic metres.
Placing waste on the kerb
When presenting your waste for collection, you must:
- Place your waste out on the kerb the day before, or prior to 4.30am, of your scheduled pickup date
- Keep your waste on the kerb and off the road or footpath
- Keep your waste under the volume limit of two (2) cubic metres per booking
- Keep your green waste bundled and tied with natural string (not plastic)
- Keep branches under a maximum length of 1.5m and width of 30cm.
Please note: Multiple trucks are used to collect your waste and may arrive at different times across your scheduled pickup date.
What can be collected kerbside?
You can redeem up to two (2) digital waste vouchers throughout the financial year, via the online portal. Once you receive your voucher code, you can present it at the Maitland Resource Recovery Facility.
Proof of address is required to redeem your waste vouchers. View accepted forms of proof of address.
Vouchers can be used individually or you could choose to utilise your two (2) bulky waste vouchers together for larger volumes of up to 500kg.