Our website aims to meet the principles and standards outlined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. This includes the following:
- Writing content that's readable and understandable, using plain English where possible.
- Making it easier for users to see and interact with content by allowing users to change the text size, and navigate pages using their keyboard.
- Providing captions for all video content.
- Providing descriptive text alternatives for non-text content.
- Designing page structure with assistive technologies in mind.
- Ensuring page design avoids high contrast colours
- Helping users to navigate and find content as easily as possible.
For more information about Web Accessibility please call us on 02 4934 9700.