Council Rangers cannot withdraw a Penalty Infringement Notice (fine) once it has been issued or commenced. NSW Revenue is the State Government agency that undertakes debt recovery activities on behalf of Government (state and local) in NSW.

If you are having trouble paying the penalty (fine) amount, you will need to contact NSW Revenue who can advise you if other payment options are available.

If you wish to appeal a fine you can:

  • Submit a request to NSW Revenue, or
  • Elect to go to Court to have the matter heard.

For further information on payment options or appealing a fine visit NSW Revenue,
phone 1300 138 118, or mail.

State Debt Recovery Office
PO Box 786
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012