Free tip voucher
Each domestic premises in Maitland that is paying the Domestic Waste Management Charge is entitled to one free tip voucher per financial year.
Council sends out the voucher in July, which residents are then able to use to dispose of domestic waste at the Mount Vincent Road Waste Management Centre.
- The voucher can only be used for loads up to 400kg. Waste in excess of 400kg will be charged at the applicable disposal rates.
- The voucher can only be used by persons residing at the address (photo ID is required).
- The voucher can only be used for domestic waste.
- The voucher cannot be used for commercial waste, soil, tyres, mattresses or mattress bases.
- The voucher is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
- The original voucher must be presented (no copies).
- When disposing of your waste at the Waste Management Centre you must adhere to all site rules.
- The voucher will expire on 30 June, at the end of each financial year. Under no circumstances can the voucher be presented after its expiry.
If you have misplaced or have not received your free tip voucher than you can apply for a new or replacement voucher by completing a Tip Voucher Application Form and returning to it to Council.