Council sends out the voucher in July, which residents are then able to use to dispose of domestic waste at the Mount Vincent Road Waste Management Centre.
- The voucher can only be used for loads up to 400kg. Waste in excess of 400kg will be charged at the applicable disposal rates.
- The voucher can only be used by persons residing at the address (photo ID is required).
- Recyclable material must be separated and unloaded in the designated recycling areas.
- The voucher cannot be used for commercial waste, tyres, mattresses, mattress bases, asbestos or other special waste.
- The voucher is for a single use only and must be surrendered at the time of disposal. No copies accepted and not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- When disposing of your waste at the Waste Management Centre you must adhere to all site rules.
- The voucher will expire at the end of each financial year. Under no circumstances can the voucher be presented after its expiry.
If you have misplaced or have not received your waste voucher than you can apply for a replacement voucher by completing a Waste Voucher Application Form and returning to it to Council.