You can book up to two (2) bulky waste kerbside collections each financial year. Collections can be booked eight (8) weeks in advance.
These can be used individually throughout the financial year or simultaneously for larger volumes of up to four (4) cubic metres.
Placing waste on the kerb
When presenting your waste for collection, you must:
- Place your waste out on the kerb the day before, or prior to 4.30am, of your scheduled pickup date
- Keep your waste on the kerb and off the road or footpath
- Keep your waste under the volume limit of two (2) cubic metres per booking
- Keep your green waste bundled and tied with natural string (not plastic)
- Keep branches under a maximum length of 1.5m and width of 30cm.
Please note: Multiple trucks are used to collect your waste and may arrive at different times across your scheduled pickup date.
What can be collected
Redeem a waste voucher
These can be used individually throughout the financial year or simultaneously for larger volumes of up to 500kg.