Resources for Creatives
If you are unsure of how to create a concise budget or need more information to be able to successfully deliver your project there are a number of resources available.
Budgeting and project management
Budgets tell a story of how the money will be spend to deliver your project, on such necessities such as materials, artist and contractor fees and other associated costs. If you are unsure of how to create a concise budget, or need more information to be able to successfully deliver your project the below list of organisations can provide resources and support.
- NSW Government – Local Character - Policy and strategy for enhancing local character
- Octapod – Hunter Region resource for creatives
- Creative Business Plus – Tools and support for creatives to develop their business know how
- Create NSW – Information on NSW arts grants, opportunities and professional development
- National Association for the Visual Arts - Support and information for Visual Artists
- Regional Arts Australia - Policy, strategy and professional development for regional arts
- The Australia Council - Australian Government’s arts funding and advisory body